Hotels in Amsterdam
Accommodations in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is a magical city, perfect for a weekend getaway or a long weekend. The seventeenth-century historical ambiance, the relaxed mood and the intimacy of the city’s streets and canals create a unique atmosphere for visitors.
It is known as the ‘Venice of the North’ thanks to the more than 100 kilometres of canals and 1,500 bridges. Wandering among them, you’ll discover some of the city’s most characteristic museums, like the Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House and the Van Gogh Museum.
Another of Amsterdam’s main attractions is its nightlife, which has something for everyone, from a romantic walk along its canals to a night of diversion in the red-light district. You can also enjoy the finest beer and live music in two famous squares: Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein.
Are you packing your suitcases but still don’t have a hotel? Don’t worry! In our website, you can choose the lodging that best suits your budget from our wide selection.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of Amsterdam
- Hotels with spa in Amsterdam
- Hotels with hot tubs in Amsterdam
- Hotels with pool in Amsterdam
- Hotels with internet access in Amsterdam
- Luxury hotels in Amsterdam
In Amsterdam we will have clear sky, a rise in temperature is expected; dress in light attire.
- 30°C | 19°C
- 29°C | 21°C
- 24°C | 16°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in Amsterdam
- 2 star hotels in Amsterdam
- 3 star hotels in Amsterdam
- 4 star hotels in Amsterdam
- 5 star hotels in Amsterdam
Points of Interest in Amsterdam
- Port - Amsterdam
- Train station - Amsterdam-Bijlmer
- Train station - Amsterdam-Central
- Train station - Amsterdam-Holendrecht
- Train station - Amsterdam-Lelylaan
- Train station - Amsterdam-Muiderpoort
- Train station - Amsterdam-RAI
- Train station - Amsterdam-Schiphol
- Train station - Amsterdam-Science Park
- Train station - Amsterdam-Sloterdijk